Sunday, October 31, 2010


                                        Here , i would like to share my story about my time of work ,
Its kinda fun while i having this work .. I know many friendly friend ..
For one of the stuff giant ..today is her last day at giant ...Damn , gonna lose a friend now ..By the way ,Its okieyyy .. friend jux gone one , but i still got many of them to accompany me ..have a chit chat and more ...while it can help me boredom! >< ~~

~XP~

~donate~
 
~Benny and Anne~
 
Duhz , they are taking picture behind my work place ...How Dare They Are !! Later the supervisor saw ...i'm the one who kena scold wan~
Well , the time benny was watching a movie ...seen it is very interesting then i go be a 'kepoji'
><
___________________________________________________________________________________


~True Or Dare~
yesterday night...pyrus ,mui mui , kelvin , my bro and I was nothing to do while we talking non sense
Hence , mui mui recommended a game name 'TRUR OR DARE' ....but the game have a rules , tat's jux for dare! means the name gonna change by TRUE OR ''DARE''..

The first lucky person! We dare he dance~nice and funny XD


This picture we take at klang..one of the restaurant 
start by right hand side ...kelvin , my bro and pyrus~ 

Hehehehe~you saw the plate? full of 'roti plata' n 'roti telur' thr! and it very DELICIOUS ~~ 

 delicious~name call sour kiwi! yammy~

And this , we take while sitting on car~nothing to do ma! LOL..see the so zai~ wahahaha 

____________________________________________________________________________

 ~Joanne And me~
 ___________________________________________________________________________________


~TEEHEE~
..THE END..