Friday, October 22, 2010

Time not to work today, I went to~
Sze Hong to be there for interview a part time(work), need my help ..so i go early to giant  , 
Know where , he been late to giant ...i'm kinda crazy for waiting he at giant ,
waste some of my credit to find his phone number ,
Ish..i'm heartache my credit is wasted for a useless man~ 
Anyway ,  at the end he also got reach giant , 
If he fang fei qi ...that time i'll very mad on he , 
After that , Sze Hong and me go around the giant to find a work for my fren ,
Then finally he founded a work ......which is near by my work place ,
 
~~~HE INTERVIEWING~~~

when he interviewing that job , i was boring at that time .. 
then I go find my 'boyfriend' to have a chat ,
that time he is talking with some malays ,
I so bad , suddenly in their conversation! 
You all can't blame me ya , because i really very boring while waiting my fren interview for a job ..
Arrhhh~hate those malays that say gossip nowadays (about me and Jin)
Duh~our relationship is just like best friend..please la , don't misunderstand!

Hehehe~after my friend interview finish...
he feel thirst...go down stair find a 'kopidiam' for a drink that can quench~
after buy the drink we go inside giant , he belanja me yogurt~YAMMY!!my favorite~

~~FEW..FEW..FEW~~

At Jin's fair there doing nothing , and waiting time of work ...
Feel hungry , go near by giant geh restaurant buy some chicken rice to eat ..
The time is near time of work , i'm like crazy rushing to my work place..

-THE END-